Mac Mail Setup
Open the Mac Mail app with the postage stamp icon ad check your settings as follows.
- Go to the Mail menu and select Preferences... Click the @ sign in a blue circle labeled Accounts.
- Select your mail account from the list on the left, then make sure that your incoming mail server is set to tech-tonics.net
- Click the Advanced tab and make sureUse SSL is checked and, if using IMAP, that the IMAP Path Prefix is set to INBOX.
- Go back to the Account Information tab, then select the box/menu to the right of Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): and select Edit SMTP Server List...
- Ensure that the server name is set to tech-tonics.net under the Account Informationtab, then click the Advanced tab.
- Check Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Use default ports (25, 465, 587) see below.
- Click OK, then close the Accounts window and click Save when prompted.
Back to Web Hosting Support (415) 598-TECH  Contact Form